Figure-rise Standard Ultraman Suit Ver. 7.5 - [Review]

Ultraman Suit Ver. 7.5
Scale: 1/12
Brand: Bandai
Anime: Ultraman (Catch it on Netflix)

This is my first Figure-rise Standard pla-model. Initially, I wanna grab Ultraman [B Type] but it was not available in the hobby shop that I went. To be honest, this kit is a bit expensive considering that its scale is equivalent to High Grade 1/144 Gunpla. With its price, I can buy a Master Grade 1/100 Gundam Dynames 😅. Maybe the price is higher due to the extra finish on its silver color and the red color looks so nice since it used gross injection. Overall, a satisfying kit 👍.

I only straight-build it. No paint or top coating. I used dark brown panel lining on the red color. No panel lining on the silver color. Even in straight build, this kit still looks damn nice. The articulation is a bit limited especially on arms articulation which makes posing a little difficult. For weapons, it got two main weapons. A katana called Spacium Sword and 2 Eye Sluggers which can be combined as a single weapon. This kit comes with LED; that's nice gift from Bandai (although I don't use it). Enjoy the pictures 😁.

Main body without weapon. Looks badass.


I really like the shoulder. It's screaming "I'm a captain" to Ultraman [B Type].

With Spacium Sword

"Unsheath the blade!"



What a cocky bastard!







The back side


Double Eye Sluggers

Ready to slice some aliens' heads



Combined Eye Sluggers. Shaped like a bow.



Double the weapons, double the kill



Done~~
Feel free to comment. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crayon Shin-Chan: My Moving Story! Cactus Large Attack! [Review]

Kamen Rider Black, A Legendary Henshin!